This has been a very busy day with home tasks and errands. However, I just wanted to share the bright color on the front steps at Oak Rise Cottage. Yellow is one of my favorte colors for flowers and I love pansies.
It’s Been Almost A Year: Would I Buy This 2-Drawer Fisher and Paykel
Dishwasher Again?
-
[image: Fisher & Paykel double drawer dishwasher]Welcome to the 922nd
Metamorphosis Monday! It’s been almost a year since I bought a Fisher and
Paykel two-...
7 hours ago

4 comments:
Happy Outdoor Wednesday Carrie! The yellow is soooo cheerful! I love it! Thanks for sharing your photos.~ Susan
Carrie,
Lovely! I think your urns are very classy! They are perfect for the pansies.
Love the Yellow Pansies, very refreshing and
pretty in these urns!
What pretty pansies! I must get to a garden store and buy some pretties! :)
Happy Thursday!
Sandra
Post a Comment