*Pin button by mybloggerbuzz.com*/

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Transformation Tuesday


Kimberley of Terra del Sole is considering a new meme to help bloggers “share how they are transforming their lives.”

Her theme is “Live, Love, Laugh, Learn.” In her first post she shares how other bloggers are fulfilling aspects of this theme in their blog posts.

On my living room love seat I have a small blue pillow that urges “Live/ Love/ Laugh.”

In recent posts I shared my new regimen based on the NEWSTART 18-day lifestyle program.

Getting a New Start on a Healthy Lifestyle

NEWSTART Update

What to Eat for Satiety


In the past couple weeks, my sisters and I have also joined an individualized coaching program aimed at helping women identify, develop and achieve personal goals. I will write about this soon.

Let's all try to live with more love and laughter in our daily activities.


3 comments:

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

What a good idea for a new meme. I like your pillow, and of course, the verse.

How are things going with you? I hope all is well!

Katherine

Kimberly said...

Carrie, sorry it is so late, it has been so hot here in SF Bay Area today.

So, your post sounds so lovely. I will include you under the "Love" theme next week. If this catches on I will make it a meme for sure.

Thanks for your support!

Unknown said...

I stopped by your blog and have been inspired by your blog.

Live....love,laugh learn...
something I haven't been doing for 7b years after the loss of our son, Joshua who was 16. I have the need to do something in his honor. Your blog somehow, has given me an addiitonal umpth to get going.