*Pin button by mybloggerbuzz.com*/

Monday, October 20, 2008

Kreative Blog Award and Tagged



Mishebe at The Crowned Casa has given me the Kreative Blog award and tagged me for a list of six things I value and six that I do not value.

6 THINGS I VALUE
1. Knowing that God loves and cares for me
2. Beautifully sung Christian hymns and songs
3. Clothes that are comfortable, well fitted and look great
4. Exuberance in living – enjoying all that life offers
5. Excellent buys at the thrift shops
6. A tall glass of sweet tart orange juice

6 THINGS I DO NOT VALUE
1. Willful ignorance when information and help is so available today
2. Inconsistency in things that matter
3. Crass behavior and language
4. Insincerity
5. People putting down other people
6. Attitude of those who won’t have anything to do with computers
I pass this on to 6 other bloggers, each of whom prepares blog posts that express their exuberance and creative insight.
Anita – Prairie Dreams
Beverly – Tea Time and Roses
Patty – Morning Ramble
Mary – Atmosfera di casa
Storm – 365 Days of Christmas
Charlotte – Dolls Dolls Dolls

5 comments:

Patty said...

Oh thank you Carrie, you are so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Carrie. I am honored and I'm glad you enjoy my blogs.
Hugs,
Charlotte

Anita said...

Thank you, Carrie! I am very honored to receive this award from you! :)

tea time and roses said...

Carrie thank you so much for this lovely award! I am honored when given an award, and I must say it is a beautiful one too! Thank you so much! I am excited about this tag! Look for it in a few post! Continue to enjoy your week!

Smiles...

Beverly

Unknown said...

I am sorry I am so behind.

What a great surprise, Carrie. Thanks so much for the honor and for the award.