*Pin button by mybloggerbuzz.com*/

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Gardening for Summer

Hello everyone! Thanks for stopping by. It’s been a very busy three weeks for me, so I was unable to do much blogging. I have lots of topics I’d like to post about, but had to get things done around the house and in the yard especially. There was also matters of entertaining family visitors and medical appointments.
As mentioned below in my Thankful Thursday post, in June I had the yard cleaned up by a local landscaping company. They thinned out the overgrown bed next to the south fence and replanted some items for better growing conditions and visual appeal.





A new plant bed between two maple trees gives me a pleasant view from my kitchen sink:


This is a big improvement over the view before.


I hope to post more this week and next, and look forward to catching with many blogging friends.

Blooming viburnum in June

1 comment:

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

The landscaping looks beautiful! I love the hostas!

Katherine