*Pin button by mybloggerbuzz.com*/

Friday, June 20, 2008

Promoting Rick Rack Attack


This post is in support of Lisa The Apron Queen in her quest for a higher search engine placement. Here is an excerpt from her post:
"Rick Rack Attack is moving on up! A year ago, if you Googled "vintage aprons", Rick Rack Attack was literally on the 200th page. I bet ya'll didn't even know there was 200 page results for "vintage aprons". Today, Rick Rack Attack has climbed to the 4th page on Google. I am absolutely tickled with our growth & success. But, I don't want to stop until we're on the 1st page!
Unfortunately, I am sorely lacking in an important area in search engine placement- other websites & blogs with links to Rick Rack Attack. So, this is where ya'll come in. I need your help! And I'm not ashamed to ask for it! And I'll even bribe ya'll with vintage aprons to help me shamelessly promote my website.
Here's the deal... If you place the above button on your blog or your website & link to Rick Rack Attack, I'll mail you a free vintage apron! How easy is that?!"

Do visit Confessions of an Apron Queen to participate in this special offer.

3 comments:

The Apron Queen said...

Hi Carrie. No problem, you still "earned" an apron! :D Send me your address at jmlsdi3 at yahoo dot com. I'll be mailing out aprons this week. Be sure to put your blog name in the e-mail. Thanks. Lisa

Jenn Thorson said...

Knowing folks' passion o' the apron and its recent resurgence, I'm not surprised that there'd be 200 or more apron-filled pages. It's one of those wonderful things, like hankies, that hasn't quite disappeared from our hearts and homes. :)

Irene said...

I love her work and all those vintage pictures she uses.
Have a lovely week end.