*Pin button by mybloggerbuzz.com*/

Monday, March 29, 2010

Napkins in Rings

I found photos of tablesettings I’ve posted about in the past year or so, and decided to put them into a Mosaic for Mosaic Monday hosted by Mary at Little Red House. Go to Smiling Sally for more Blue Monday posts

It was fun to review all the table settings from past posts and see the napkins and napkin rings I have used.

FIRST MOSAIC

The pink napkin in porcelain calla lily napkin ring is from my most recent tablescape.

Below it is a cream napkin with lace corner in a daffodil napkin ring, set on a blue and white plate.

A white with blue napkin is fitted with glass Avon "Cape Cod" napkin ring for an Independence Day setting.

A soft pink napkin is in a gold-plated napkin ring for a Mother’s Day table.

Below blue and white napkins are set on blue and white dinner plates and glass salad plates.

A SECOND MOSAIC

A ceramic banana napkin ring holds a white napkin with a colorful geometric print.

Under it is a Lenox "Holiday" napkin with matching porcelain napkin ring.

Bottom left a simple silverplated ring holds a green and white napkin.

An off-white napkin embroidered in brown is held with a ridged wooden napkin rings.

The daffodil rings are used with light gold napkins.


I am glad you visited today. Please come again. I would enjoy reading your comment.

10 comments:

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi, Happy Mosaic Monday to you! Very lovely mosaic! I hope that you have a wonderful new week and a very Happy Easter!
Hugs...
Bobbi

Suzy said...

Great collection of napkin rings! Love the calla lily and the little gold flowers on the pink plates.

TYRA Hallsénius Lindhe said...

Lovely and inspiring post! Great collage and what a collection of napkin rings you got, very impressing.

Tyra

Tyra's Garden

茂一 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

Love all of your beautiful napkin rings and napkins...lots of beauty here!!!

Mary said...

Wow, what a terrific collection of napkin rings! Thanks for sharing these beauties on MM. :)

Americana Lady said...

Oh I love this idea! I will try a similar mosaic although I do not have the cool napkin rings that you do. Joan

Amanda at 32˙North said...

What a great collectible - useful and they don't take up a lot of room!

Amanda

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I always enjoy your collections, Carrie!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

so pretty and cheerful! ...makes me so happy that I stopped by! I hope to see you at my place one day this week when you get a moment. until later...