*Pin button by mybloggerbuzz.com*/

Monday, March 15, 2010

Mosaic and Blue Monday

I found photos of teacups I’ve posted about in the past couple years and decided to put them into a Mosaic for Mosaic Monday hosted by Mary at Little Red House. Go to Smiling Sally for more Blue Monday posts

The first mosaic shows china teacups and saucers by Lenox, Spode, Rosenthal, Heinrich & Co., and Mikasa:


The second presents blue and white teacups alone and on a teacup stand. They include patterns by Churchill, Royal Worcester, and Portmeirion. The cups on the stand are variations on the blue onion pattern:


The third features a mixture of cups and saucers -- Blue Danube, Heinrich & Co., Royal Worcester and two doll size sets:



Enjoy your day... and do visit again.

20 comments:

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Very nice tea cups; I'd love to join you for tea.

Alicia said...

So many lovely tea cups. Do you still own them all? Do you collect them?

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Carrie, love all your teacups and what a cute stand to display them! So glad you came by.
Debra

Amanda at 32˙North said...

I love your Portmerion - always have been partial to the fruits and flowers!

Amanda

Kimberly said...

Very beautiful tea cups!

The Muse said...

First mosaic upper left set...ooo just darling...those are my fav!

Carrie said...

Alicia, Yes I certainly do…the china ones are part of dish sets; the blue and white are from my blue and white teacup collection where I have just one in each pattern.

The Muse, Thanks, That pattern is Lenox "Autumn."

Sonny G said...

I adore all your teacups.. You did great with your mosiac too..

Chubskulit Rose said...

Such lovely collection!

My Blue Monday post

Maggie said...

Delightful mosaics, love the way you used the cake stand to display the cups & saucers.
~Maggie~

SmilingSally said...

There's something special about blue and white. Happy blue Monday!

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Beautiful cup collection my friend...thanks for sharing...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

♥ Kathy said...

Those teacups are pretty :) Happy Blue Monday!

PAT said...

Beautiful teacups and mosaics!

Marice said...

those are lovely teacups :)

u may view mine here

annies home said...

I love tea cup and saucers
shopannies@Yahoo.com

GardenOfDaisies said...

You have so many pretty teacups!!! I like your blue ones!

Meri said...

Wonderful collection -- do you use them or just admire them?

Carrie said...

Meri--
Yes I both admire and use them for myself, family and friends.
Carrie

Mary said...

What a beautiful collection! Thanks for sharing your wonderful tea cups at MM. :)