*Pin button by mybloggerbuzz.com*/

Monday, February 15, 2010

Mosaic Monday - Valentine Collage

I haven’t been able to participate in Mosaic Monday for quite some time but I just played around with photos from my Valentine posts and made a new mosaic.

Visit Mary at
Little Red House for more creative photo collages. Thanks, Mary, for this fun blog event.



Since I show some of my blue and white dishes (“Out of the Blue” by Spode), I will link to Sally’s Blue Monday also. The little blue and white sign plate reads “The heart that loves is always young.”



Go to Smiling Sally for more blue-themed posts.

15 comments:

Ann said...

I love your spode platter and the message. Happy Blue Monday.
Ann
tin and sparkle

SmilingSally said...

That blue platter and its message is delightful. Happy Blue Monday, Carrie.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Love the Spode!
Debbie-Dabble

cherry said...

What fun pictures !!
Have a wonderful weekend
hugs, Cherry

♥ Kathy said...

Very pretty..Happy Blue Monday

Amanda at 32˙North said...

Charming assemblage of treasures!

ThriftyAnnabella said...

What a great plate - very pretty!

Meri said...

Colorful collection -- I'm sure you enjoy each and every piece.

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Carrie, your mosaic is so pretty, and I really like that little blue and white plate with the words on it. laurie

Martha's Favorites said...

Love your Valentine pictures. Hope you had a great day yesterday. I have joined your blog, it does look like we have a lot in common. Blessings, Martha

Carrie said...

Martha,
Yes, we had a wonderful time around my Valentine's Day tablesetting. I spent quite some time purusing your blog entries about your collections. I emailed you about my own collections.
All my best,
Carrie

Fifi Flowers said...

CUTE Valentine collage!

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

It is all beautiful !
Blessings,
Myrna

Carol said...

Have a wonderful week!

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

I like your mosaic!

Katherine