*Pin button by mybloggerbuzz.com*/

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Vintage Thingies Thursday - Cross Stitch Tablecloth



This post is part of Vintage Thingies Thursday, sponsored by Lisa, the Apron Queen.

In a visit to a local consignment shop in March I bought a few lovely vintage linens, including a couple embroidered tablecloths. Here is one of them, a white tablecloth with blue cross stitching.





This one was just for me, of course, because I enjoy nice linens, embroidery and blue and white.


To see more vintage things, please visit Lisa at the Apron Queen for a list of participating posts.

11 comments:

Gretchen said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

The Apron Queen said...

That cross stitching is beautiful. What time & effort must have gone into it. I don't havethe patience for embroidery. But I love the look of it. Thanks for sharing. :)

Coloradolady said...

lovely table cloth. What a lot of work. Great post.

Elizabeth said...

How beautiful, and what good condition! I love blue & white, too!

Jewelgirl said...

Very pretty, a great vintage find!
Happy VTT!

Beth Ann said...

I really love finding great things, especially when they are to be used by myself...I get a smile on my face a mile wide!
I would be smiling all the time with that gorgeous cloth on my table!

Miss 376 said...

Love the table cloth, colour is beautiful

ellen b said...

I came over from LaTeaDah's. I wasn't aware of Vintage Thursdays. That sounds like something fun. Embroidery
in blue and white is one of my favorites too. This is a very pretty cloth!

ellen b said...

Oops wrong url...

Charlotte said...

Love the blue and white. It reminds me of a tablecloth that I made back in the dark ages that is similar, but it is pink and white. Maybe I'll get it out and share it some Thursday. I haven't participated in the Vintage Thingies Thursday for awhile.

Thank you about your lovely comments about my dolls.

Data Entry Professionals said...

Tablecloth Wholesale, Fabrics and linens offers wholesale and retail linen buyers the products to satisfy your one-stop shopping needs. Shop for Table Linens Wholesale. From a great selection of Kitchen/Dining Towels, Tablecloths, Pure Linen, Place Mats, Cloth Napkins, Guest & Dish Towels, Table Runners and more at Everyday Low Wholesale/ Discounted Prices - Direct To The Public.