*Pin button by mybloggerbuzz.com*/

Monday, January 28, 2008

Tagged – Four Things Meme

My dear blog friend Katherine of Yellow Rose Arbor has tagged me for a four things meme.

FOUR MOVIES WATCHED OVER AND OVER:
1. Joseph (The Bible Collection)
2. A Man For All Seasons
3. Pride and Prejudice
4. Jane Eyre

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. Queens, NY
2. Riverside, CA
3. Weslaco, TX
4. Denton, TX

FOUR SHOWS I WATCH:
1. Masterpiece
2. Barefoot Contessa
3. Colorsplash
4. Antiques Roadshow

FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN:
1. England
2. Germany
3. Mexico
4. Greece

FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME:
1. My brother
2. My sister
3. Irene
4. Esther

FOUR FAVORITE THINGS TO EAT:
1. New York Pizza
2. Rice pudding
3. Artisan breads
4. Lentil Stew

FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE:
1. Tower Hill Botanic Garden
2. Visiting family in Maryland
3. Enjoying Oak Rise Cottage with friends
4. On a cruise ship on the Agean Sea

FOUR THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO THIS YEAR:
1. Family Reunion – we will celebrate 50 years in the United States (1958-2008)
2. Spring and spring flowers
3. My sister’s graduation from medical school
4. Benefiting from regular exercise

FOUR PEOPLE TO TAG:
1. Susan – Black Eyed Susan’s Kitchen
2. Tea – Foothills of the Great Smoky Mtns.
3. Jacki – Little Casa
4. Mary Poppins – atmosfera di casa

3 comments:

tania said...

Thank you very much!!!!It was so nice of you...May I add your blog in my favorite? Ciao Mary

Anita said...

Don't you just love the Barefoot Contessa!? She makes elegant look so effortless... :)

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Thanks for doing the meme! I love learning more about you!

Katherine